Saturday, July 5, 2008

Week 9: Financial Accounting, Organizational Behaviour, Management Accounting and Canada Day (Module 3 con't)

Week 9. It is finished. I apologize for being brief, but I really shouldn't have the time to update this blog.

Monday saw a bunch of the class go skydiving. Everyone made it back, including the 2 professors that went with the students. I hear it was a blast and I will have to consider going if a 2nd excursion is arranged.

Tuesday we went to Ottawa for Canada Day! It was awesome. Everyone met for lunch, a few brews at a pub, Darcy McGee's, and to enjoy a few "Smiling Jerrie's". Afterwards we all wandered. My wife and I ended up having a nap under a tree at the Jazz festival. Then we all met up infront of Parliament to watch the concert and fireworks. Some people went to a nightclub instead. After the fireworks we boarded the bus and were back at Goodes Hall by 1:30 AM. Everyone was tired, but we all made class at 8:30 AM the next day!

We have had a few half-days this week, but that only seems to allow us just enough time to attempt to complete everything that has been assigned. This weekend will be filled with assembling the "Annual Report Project", at least for me since I'm the "lead". My team will have the wonderful task of editing it next week. On top of that I have at least 3 or 4 other projects I need to complete my portion of and get to other project "leads".

The point four went ahead again this week. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

I would write more, but like I stated earlier I have too much to do. More next week.

No comments: