Saturday, January 1, 2005

The Start.

Welcome.

This blog is to document my journey taking a full-time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada starting in May 2008 and finishing in April 2009.

I am writing this blog with the hopes someone will find the information useful. After discovering a blog that did something similar I realized how useful it was to be able to refer to someone's experiences. The blog is linked
and documents his journey through the program a few years ago.

The program has been totally revamped and now is no longer just for individuals with science degrees. They accept everyone who meets the new entrance criterion and the result is a very diverse class resulting in a broad range of people.

I will attempt to post weekly and keep my posts on topic and to the point. I will attempted to keep other topics and issues to another blog to ensure the purity of the information posted here remains high. In this way I hope others are able to find and use this blog as I did the aforementioned blog.

The true birth date of this blog is Nov. 15, 2007 at 9:29 PM mountain standard time. I have back posted entries to recreate the timeline of the events because I think this information is important.

No comments: