Thursday, October 4, 2007

Interview: Setting It Up

Originally I was going to fly out Thrusday evening and attend class on a Friday morning with the interview in the afternoon. It turns out that the next few Fridays the students and faculty have off because of the change of semisters or for interviews. There are a few major recruiters coming to campus and they will be interviewing a lot of the students. To allow the students to prepare and attend the interviews the school has given them the day off.

This is also true for quite a few of the Mondays I was considering as a second choice. I would fly out Sunday and attend class/interview on the Monday.

Therefore, Monday Octber 29th is the earliest I can interview with both my schdule and the school's schedule.

I still need to get back to the school on the 4 candidates I would like to have lunch with. Figure the best way to do that is to review all the resumes and build a spreadsheet so I can find people with similar backgrounds and similar aspirations.


Other related entries in my blog:

Was I accepted? Guess you will have to read on to findout.

No comments: