Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Correspondence: Queen's sent me a chirstmas card

Received a christmas card from Queen's today! The entire MBA office staff took the time to sign it. I'm sure they pump these cards out, but it was nice to receive it. It was a pleasant reminder of my upcoming adventure!

Focusing at work has been difficult lately. Not only have we been extra busy, but I have had to keep working on all the paperwork to get things ready. This combined with the anticipation of starting the program in 4 months and the excitement of not knowing where I could be in 2 years from this date makes my day to day tasks seem rather dull.

On another note I got a reply to my e-mail inquiring as to why I hadn't been re-imbursed for my trip out as promised and why my cheque for my deposit on tuition hadn't been cashed yet. Turns out I was just lost in the paperwork and they will process my re-imbursement immediately. Also, the cheque has found it's way to the bank finally. It just took time for it to be processed on their end.

No comments: