Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 51: Electives - Block E (t-minus 0 week)

Week 51 is over and I have completed my MBA! It has not sunk in, but I know this is something special. Here is what happened this week:

Classes ended this week.

Sales Management had a final and "sales call" with the professor.

Corporate Finance had a final.

Project Management did not have a final exam, but they did do a PERT exam in class.

Now everyone is packing up their various binders. A lot of extra stuff is getting thrown out. A lot of sad faces and happy faces. Sad to be leaving, but so happy to be done!

Enough said. I'm off to join some of my classmates for a last pint at the Grad Club.

5 comments:

Scattered Ramblings of a Scattered Mind said...

Well done! I am sure you are feeling very proud. I am so happy for you. Thank you for taking us through your journey. Keep posting, since the journey is not over, but started.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

-oldtimer

Shiv said...

Congratulations Appleseed! :) As 'The Tales from Me' said, thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Passing by your blog on weekends has become a habit and I do hope you continue bloggin in the future! :) After all, You got us in to this habit! :)

Congratulations and all the best!

Cheers,
Shiv

Appleseed said...

Your welcome and I'm glad others have found this blog useful. I will continue to blog, but not on a weekly basis. I do want to do a few "post-MBA" entries to really finish off this blog. Thank you all for the feedback.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Appleseed! And thank you for sharing your Queen's experience with us.. Really helped us to gain valuable insights into the program.

Would be continuing to watch this place for your updates.

- Naveen (MBA, Co2010)