Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Accommodations: Finding a place to live.

Last week I e-mailed one of the students I had lunch with during my trip to Kingston. They had mentioned that the landlord of their fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment would be interested in renting to an MBA student next year.

The address puts it in a really nice area of Kingston. It is definately not in the "student ghetto", which is notorious for it's over zealous undergraduates, especially during "home coming". As I will be in the middle of my program during this massive party/riot I was hoping to live seperate from the "ghetto".

Now that I have contact information for the landlord I just need to wait for a reply to findout if I will be fortunate enough to rent this apartment. Sounds like a pretty nice place.

(Queen's Housing Website)

No comments: