Friday, November 23, 2007

Scholarship: Possible free money.

A friend e-mailed a possible scholarship I might qualify for today. It looks like I might be a good candidate to get this one. I would post it here, but I don't want to hurt my chances by "showing my cards". I will post it once I have found out whether I am successful or not so future people can apply. It is completely separate from the universities scholarship program.

(This deadline has come and gone. It was the Engineers Canada-TD Meloche Monnex scholarship for professional engineers in Canada returning to school to study a subject other than engineering. There is also a scholarship for professional engineers in Canada returning to school to study engineering further.)

Let's not forget the school will consider all students for scholarships after the entrance deadline if Jan. 15th 2008 has passed. I might get some money there too.

Anything to offset the substantial debt load I'm taking on for this degree is more than welcome.

No comments: