Friday, November 30, 2007

Accommodations: Lease is in the mail

Talked with the landlord of the fully furnished 2 bedroom suite we are hoping to rent. He called me during his lunch break to answer any questions I had and to help move things along. I think he is just as anxious to get this deal done as we are.

After discovering that pretty much everything in the suite was purchased last year and therefor is basically brand new, I told him we would take it. He is going to put the lease agreement in the mail sometime in the near future after finalizing the rental rate for the unit.

Awesome! This saves him searching for a tenant and me from trying to find another place. I will definitely be referring someone next year to help both the landlord and some future candidate.

Hope the lease comes soon.

(Queen's Housing Website)

No comments: