Monday, January 28, 2008

Accommodations: Pictures of the suite arrived

Today we final got some pictures by e-mail of the furnished suite we have rented. It is the main floor of an older house not too far from campus, but definitely not in the "student ghetto". I made contact with the current tenant during my trip to interview for the program. Since then I have been in contact with them concerning the suite via e-mail.

The pictures have definitely alleviated a lot of the anxiety my wife and myself had about moving to Kingston. It looks like a nice place with high ceilings. After reviewing the pictures we were able to ask a few clarifying questions of the current tenant to get a better understanding of what is included and what we should plan to bring with us.

With this out of the way I can focus on work again. At least until I have to start packing up this place to move.

(Queen's Housing Website)

No comments: