Saturday, April 26, 2008

Travelling: Finally get to start the long drive.

So, after much hardwork and continually pushing our departure date we are off to Kingston. If we plan to leave today an arrive on May 1st. I am really glad that I have completed all the pre-study material that was sent. I still have to complete the excel tutorials and the statistics review, but I'm sure I can do a little of that along the way.

I am again reminded just how much I am investing in this program. Both my wife and my self have quit our "good" jobs. We are liquidating our apartment, driving across the country, and then spending lots of money, time, and effort to complete this MBA. I'm pretty sure that this will pay off, but if there is one thing life has taught me todate is that there are no guarantees.

Bunch of us are arranging to meet, through facebook, at a pub in Kingston on May 3rd. That should be a lot of fun! Plus the drive across Canada should rock! It will take us 6 days.

Well, without further ado I am off. Good bye Calgary...Hello Kingston.

No comments: