Saturday, April 26, 2008

Travelling: finally we depart for Kingston.

So, we are finally off today. After continually pushing our departure date and working like dogs we are ready to leave Calgary for Kingston. I am again reminded just how much both my wife and myself are investing in this opportunity. Quit our "good" jobs, leave our apartment, leave our families, drive across Canada to a strange place, and then spend lots of money, time, and effort to earn an MBA. I am pretty sure this is going to be worth it, but if there is one thing life has taught me it is that life writes no guarantees.

Bunch of us are arranging to meet, through facebook, sometime on May 3rd at a pub in Kingston. Should be a blast! Look forward to meeting some of my future classmates

Well, without further ado I'm off. Good by Calgary...Hello Kingston.

No comments: